Update : Havij v1.13 automated SQL Injection tool - New version
"Havij is an automated SQL Injection tool that helps penetration testers to find and exploit SQL Injection vulnerabilities on a web page. It can take advantage of a vulnerable web application. By using this software user can perform back-end database fingerprint, retrieve DBMS users and password hashes, dump tables and columns, fetching data from the database, running SQL statements and even accessing the underlying file system and executing commands on the operating system."
This is the change log for the Havij version 1.13:
* Oracle error based database added with ability to execute query. (Pro version)
* Getting tables and column when database name is unknown added (mysql)
* Another method added for finding columns count and string column in PostgreSQL
* Automatic keyword finder optimized and some bugs fixed.
* A bug in finding valid string column in mysql fixed.
* 'Key is not unique' bug fixed
* Getting data starts from row 2 when All in One fails – bug fixed
* Run time error when finding keyword fixed.
* False table finding in access fixed.
* keyword correction method made better
* A bug in getting current data base in mssql fixed.
* A secondary method added when input value doesn't return a normal page (usually 404 not found)
* Data extraction bug in html-encoded pages fixed.
* String or integer type detection made better.
* A bug in https injection fixed.
Download Havij version 1.13 here.