.DB Audit Expert is a professional all-in-one database security and auditing solution for Oracle, Sybase, DB2, MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server. DB Audit Expert enables database and system administrators, security administrators, auditors and operators to track and analyze any database activity including database security, access and usage, data creation, change or deletion. What makes DB Audit really unique is its built-in support for multiple auditing methods giving you the flexibility to choose the best fit for your database security requirements.
- Improves system security and ensures system accountability. Captures both regular and "back-door" access to audited database systems.
- Features centralized security and auditing control of multiple database systems from a single location providing ease of management.
- Features unified auditing graphical interface that shortens the learning curve and is easy to use.
- Provides analytical reports that reduce large amounts of audit data to comprehensive summaries thus enabling to easily identify various database security violations.
- Provides analytical reports that help to identify which processes and users are hogging system resources.
- Provides audit trail details that are unavailable from native database audit utilities.
- Provides ability to generate real-time email alerts to key personnel when changes occur to sensitive data.
- Frees DBA from the need to create and manage finely-tuned database triggers for data-change auditing purposes.
- Supports flexibility auditing configurations, enabling security personnel to choose specific types of database operations and data changes that must be monitored and recorded in the audit trail.
- Provides totally transparent system-level and data-change auditing of any existing applications without requiring any changes to be made in those applications.
- Full compatibility with all host Operation Systems on which the supported databases can run, including but not limited to Windows NT, UNIX, Linux, VMS, OS/390, z/OS