With over 1,000 premium courses (complete list) from top instructors, StackSkills Unlimited provides endless learning opportunities. Right now, you can grab lifetime membership for $59.
Categories of courses include:
- Animation and 3D
- Business Applications
- Game Design and Development
- Graphics and Page Layout
- Internet and Web Design
- Multimedia and Video
- Networking and Security
- Operating Systems
- Programming, and
- Project Management
Wondering what these courses cover? Here are five top skills:
Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
Finding the weaknesses in software, websites, and networks is an important task. For this reason, white hat hackers are in demand, with top pros earning over $100k a year.
StackSkills Unlimited members can dive into this topic with Ethical Hacking from Scratch to Advanced Technique. This course offers 15 hours of instruction covering:
- Setting up a secure Linux environment
- Common exploits in websites and networks
- Denial of service, social engineering, and more
Even if you don't plan on becoming a full-time developer, coding skills can unlock great opportunities. Being versatile and powerful, Python is one of the best languages to learn.
Fight AI with AI — Battling Cyber Threats with Next-Gen AI Tools
Ready to tackle new AI-driven cybersecurity challenges? Join our insightful webinar with Zscaler to address the growing threat of generative AI in cybersecurity.Supercharge Your Skills
The Absolute Python Programming Certification Bundle helps you master the language, with five hours of content on:
- Writing command-line scripts and automations
- Creating databases and debugging code
- Analyzing data with NumPy and pandas
With 90% of companies now reliant on cloud service, knowledge in this area is already very important.
Learning about the cloud is also an excellent way to future-proof your résumé and impress technical recruiters.
The Beginner Cloud Architect Professional Training Bundle on StackSkills provides excellent education, with seven separate courses.
You learn about:
- The fundamentals of cloud technology
- How to develop, deploy, and manage applications
- Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other popular platforms
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
If you had to pick one technology that will shape the next decade, surely artificial intelligence would come first. Learning about this niche can give you a massive head start, with many significant roles opening up.
The Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Certification Bundle helps you understand the technology and prove your knowledge, with eight great certified courses on:
- The fundamentals of supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- Creating intelligent programs with Keras and Tensorflow
- Data processing with R and visualization techniques
According to a report by Cybersecurity Ventures, there will be around 3.5 million unfilled jobs in cybersecurity by the end of next year. What's more, certified experts earn well over $100k on average.
Available to StackSkills members, The Comprehensive Beginner's Guide to Cybersecurity Bundle provides 11 hours of essential training. The lessons cover:
- How to protect any system from malware, phishing, and other threats
- Encryption, biometrics, and virtual private networks
- Email security, backup procedures, and much more
These courses are worth thousands of dollars, but you can get lifetime access to the entire StackSkills library now for just $59.