- Location Data
- Biometrics and Handwriting data
- Advertisement and its Tracking Code
- Apps access to your personal information
- Windows Defender and Sample submissions
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Cortana & Web search
- Telemetry services
- Webcam and Microphone Access
- Sync Data with other Devices
- Using Microsoft account, Instead of local account
- Sending Feedback & diagnostics reports to Microsoft
- and many more...
Disable all Windows 10 Privacy Issues with Just One Click
'APPLY' and 'RESTART' to Save Changes
UPDATE: False-Positive Antivirus AlertsNote: Your Antivirus product may detect this tool malicious in nature because it can modify Windows settings.
However, developer of the tool is also using an advertisement campaign within the software (mentioned in its End-User License Agreement), so it could also be detected as an Adware, or Pup (potentially unwanted program).
Technically, the program is not a malware and you can uninstall it after using once to fix Windows 10 privacy issues.