Carrying reputation of being India's choicest and oldest hacker’s conference, Team ClubHack proudly brings the 6th edition of ClubHack Hacking and Security Conference with more exciting activities. ClubHack 2012 hacker’s convention will be held from Nov. 30th to Dec 3rd, 2012 in Pune, India. ClubHack in true sense is a community event and is always the most cost effective yet biggest security event of India.
ClubHack 2012 is highly technical conference with 2 days of Technical Briefings and 2 days of hand-on training workshops. ClubHack2012 is loaded with more number of talks, more workshops and a special event HackNight. Event includes specialized hands-on training workshops for Network Admins, DBAs, Developers, Researchers, Architects, Managers, Govt. Agencies, Auditors and Students.
For the first time ClubHack introduces a new event for hackers & developers – HackNight, a night where actual hackers spend time not to “break” into someone but to “make” something interesting. It will be a night where hackers will gather together, share ideas, create something creative such a tools, scripts, modules, plugins, etc. A night where hackers, for a change, will not do cracking, breaking laws, no pen-testing and not malware creation!
ClubHack has always thought of the community and is still the most cost effective yet biggest security event of the country.
Benefits of attending the 4 day ClubHack 2012 conference
• Education. Meet the Who's-Who from the industry, Geeks and Nerds, Entrepreneurs and learn from them.
• Multiple lead generations from opportunities from corporate and Govt.
• Business development and Partner Recruitment. Meet with other vendors as well as open source projects to generate business development and product innovation opportunities.
• Staff/Hiring. Recruit from the industry's brightest including internship opportunities with students.
• Gain a lot of CPE credits.
ClubHack 2012 has 4 specialized workshops
• Hackers vs. Developers by K.V.Prashant & Akash Mahajan
• Securing Mobile applications by Dinesh Shetty & Ashish Rao
• Managing Application Security by Ketan Vyas
• PowerShell for Hackers by Nikhil Mittal
ClubHack 2012 Technical Talks
• Critical Infrastructure Security by Subodh Belgi
• Infrastructure Security by Sivamurthy Hiremath
• Smart Grid Security by Falgun Rathod
• Legal Nuances to the Cloud by Ritambhara Agrawal
• Hacking and Securing iOS applications by Satish Bommisetty
• HAWAS – Hybrid Analyzer for Web Application Security by Lavakumar Kuppan
• The difference between the “Reality” and “Feeling” of Security: Information Security and the Human Being by Thomas Kurian
• FatCat Web Based SQL Injector by Sandeep Kamble
• Detecting and Exploiting XSS with Xenotix XSS Exploit Framework by Ajin Ibrahim
• Anatomy of a Responsible Disclosure – Zero Day Vulnerability in Oracle BI Publisher by Vishal Kalro
• Stand Close to Me, & You’re pwned! : Owning SmartPhones using NFC by Aditya Gupta & Subho Halder
• XSSshell Vandan Joshi
• Content-Type attack -Dark hole in the secure environment by Raman Gupta
• Real Time Event Recording System, the tool for Digital Forensics Investigation by Madhav Limaye
For more details on talks, workshops and schedule please visit http://clubhack.com/2012
Registrations for ClubHack 2012 conference has already started.
Fees for Technical Talks (2 days):- Rs. 3500
Fees per workshop:- Rs. 10000
For registrations visit - http://www.clubhack.com/2012/registrations/
For any queries drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author: