If you trust Google, Facebook or other Internet giants to be responsible managers of your data, the ongoing Edward Snowden revelations are making it all clear that this type of information can be easily snooped by the intelligence agencies like NSA and GCHQ.
In short, the simple truth is that you have no or very little privacy when you are online.
So, if you are worried about identity thieves, or your ISP spying on or throttling your traffic, the most efficient way to secure your privacy on the Internet is to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) service.
Though you can take other measures to increase security on your end, like installing a firewall as well as blocking known intrusive IP addresses that might be spying on you — But VPN takes your security to the next level by encrypting all inbound and outbound data.
VPN (Virtual Private Network) serves as an encrypted tunnel that secures your computer's Internet connection and protects you from bad guys getting into your network in an effort to steal your sensitive data.
Additionally it makes you sure that your real identity remains anonymous on the Internet so that no one can track the origin of your Internet connection back to you.
Isn't it the great reason to use a VPN? Of course, Yes. But, the real question here is:
Which VPN Service is best and takes users security and anonymity seriously?
Many companies are providing VPN services, but not all services are created equal.
Some VPN services log all your browsing activities, which nullify the point of using a VPN for privacy. However, a good VPN service is one that doesn't keep logs of your browsing history and protects your anonymity.
So, here's the solution to all your problems: Privatoria.
Privatoria, the Czech Republic-based company, offers far more than a VPN solution. It is a unique Internet security service provider that aims to provide an all-in-one security solution.
When it comes to privacy, users will be pleased with Privatoria VPN's No Log Policy. There are a number of great features that makes Privatoria as one of the best VPN services.
Here are a few highlights:
Here are a few highlights:
- 8-in-1 Security Solution: Privatoria VPN offers a broad range of online security and privacy solutions including VPN, VPN over Tor, anonymous proxy, Tor web proxy, encrypted email, secure calls and chat, and secure online storage.
- Operating System Compatibility: Privatoria VPN is easy to use, and no special knowledge or software configuring skills are required. It is compatible with almost all kind of devices including Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- Tor-integrated VPN: It Offers you to use the Tor network through Privatoria's VPN without having to use the Tor browser and boost users online security and anonymity with the combination of both.
- Torrent-Friendly: Privatoria's VPN is perfect for torrent users.
- Speed: In terms of speed, Privatoria offers consistent performance with most servers providing a satisfying rate.
- No Data logging: Privatoria have a no-log policy, that means it does not keep logs on their servers. That should comfort users looking for enhanced privacy.
VPNs can also protect you against a number of cyber attacks that are common on the Internet.
What is Privatoria's Tor-Integrated VPN?
However, most users would not want to use Tor browser, so Privatoria has created a way to use Tor without Tor browser as well as also use VPN at the same time.
Tor-integrated VPN technology offers you double protection. It is easy to use and is compatible with all modern VPN protocols.
Privatoria's Tor-integrated VPN offers you to:
- Use Tor network without Tor browser
- Send all your Internet traffic through Tor
- Use Tor and VPN simultaneously to get an extra layer of protection
- Hide the fact of using Tor
- Configure the service in no time
- Use Tor in any operating system and any browser
With these impressive features, Privatoria attempts to secure its users web experience and make the web safe and accessible place for everyone. And to achieve this, the company is offering a unique bundle of security services that cover the needs of every Internet user.
The trial version is available for free. So, create a free login account at privatoria.net, use the features and let us know your experience.