I've been playing with ISO Tool v1.975 on my PSPgo… I have a few legitimately purchased games from PSN installed; however, my PSP isn't "activated" (that's another story) and I can't activate it with PSN being down, thus I'm stuck with error 8010850F ("To use this content, you must activate the system.").
But here is how it works anyway:
- Load up ISO Tool
- Press [Triangle] to bring up the SYS MENU
- Select "Make fake_np data File."
- Browse to and press [Cross] on a PSN-downloaded directory
- Select "Yes" to start the process
- When it's done browse to your ISO directory
- Press [Cross] on whatever ISO
- Select "Convert fake_np"
- Select the PSN-downloaded game title created in step 4 & 5
- Let it process… Time will vary depending on ISO size
- Exit to the XMB and try loading the ISO
The translated change log can be found on the download page.
Download: ISO Tool v1.975