Apr 30, 2011Mohit Kumar
Pangolin 3.2.3 - Automatic SQL injection penetration testing tool New Release !
Pangolin is an automatic SQL injection penetration testing (Pen-testing) tool for Website manager or IT Security analyst. Its goal is to detect and take advantage of SQL injection vulnerabilities on web applications. Once it detects one or more SQL injections on the target host, the user can choose among a variety of options to perform an extensive back-end database management system fingerprint, retrieve DBMS session user and database, enumerate users, password hashes, privileges, databases, dump entire or users specific DBMS tables/columns, run his own SQL statement, read specific files on the file system and more.
Test many types of databases
Download Click Here
- Your web applications using Access,DB2,Informix,Microsoft SQL Server
- 2000,Microsoft SQL Server 2005,Microsoft SQL Server
- Pangolin supports all of them.
- Features: Auto-analyzing keyword, HTTPS support, Pre-Login, Bypass firewall
- setting, Injection Digger, Data dumper, etc.
Found this article interesting? Follow us on Twitter
to read more exclusive content we post.