DirectoryScanner is the FREE Directory Server fingerprinting tool. It can help you to remotely detect the type of Directory servers (such as Microsoft Active Directory, Novell eDirectory etc) running on the local network as well as Internet.
Also it can be used in penetration testing while evaluating client environments where multiple Directory servers are deployed. Directory servers are typically used to store crucial data in an organization including employee authentication information. Often getting hold of poorly configured Directory server can be a gold mine for the pentester.
In addition to this, it can greatly help administrators to remotely keep tab on Directory Servers running in their network. At a time you can use it to scan single or multiple systems in the network.
It can detect following popular Directory Servers
- Novell eDirectory
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Open LDAP Directory
- Sun One Directory
- Netscape Directory
- IBM Lotus Domino
- Oracle Directory
It comes with Installer which helps in local installation & un-installation of the tool. It works on wide range of platforms starting from Windows XP to latest operating system Windows7.
Features of DirectoryScanner
- Highlight of main features of DirectoryScanner
- Remotely detect type of Directory Servers in the network.
- Support for popular Directory servers including Active Directory, eDirectory, Open LDAP etc
- Scan single or multiple systems on the network/Internet.
- Ability to stop the scanning operation at any time.
- Save the directory scan report to HTML file
- Support for local Installation & Un-installation.
Download Now & Read More