"These updates resolve a sandbox bypass vulnerability that could be exploited to run native code with escalated privileges on Windows," Adobe warned.
“At the moment, we are not providing any details on these attacks as the investigation is still ongoing,” Raiu said. “Although these attacks are very rare, just to stay on the safe side we recommend everyone to get the update from the Adobe site as soon as possible.”
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.2064 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe AIR 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe AIR 18.104.22.168 SDK and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 22.214.171.124 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 126.96.36.199 and earlier versions for Android