Team Ghostshell a Hacktivists group of hackers, who before was in news for hacking Major Universities Around The Globe and leaked 120,000 records, are once again hit major organisations and expose around 1.6 million accounts
Hacker name the project as #ProjectWhiteFox , means "Freedom of Information" . These leaked 1.6 millions user accounts belongs to aerospace, nanotechnology, banking, law, education, government, military, all kinds of wacky companies & corporations working for the department of defense, airlines and more.
In a Pastebin Note hackers mention, "How we went from 'cyber-criminals' to 'hacktivists' to 'e-terrorists' to 'bad actors' to blacklisted. #ProjectHellFire got the US wary of us, at that time we still wasn't sure if GhostShell had gotten X'd, but when the second release of #ProjectWestWind came out, you guys got so hyped about it that we knew it had started to unfold."
Hacked Organisation Include :
- The European Space Agency
- NASA's Engineers: Center for Advanced Engineering
- Crestwood Technology Group - CTG123
- Bigelow Aerospace
- California Manufacturers & Technology Association - CMTA.net
- Aerospace Suppliers
- World Airport Transfers
- General Dynamics Defense Systems - GD-OtsCanada
- Zero-Max - Manufacturer of parts
- MicroController Shop
- Jp Chem eData
- Human Security Gateway
- HMI CronPowder
- Defense Contractor for the Pentagon - DPAtitle3
- Business Consultancy dealing mostly with military personnel - Drum Cussac
- Institute of makers of explosives - IME
- Texas Bankers
Hacker also hack into Banks, as mentioned Credit Union National Association - CUNA, over 85 million customers data is at risk. An Intelligence firm "Aquilent" also hacked by them and database leaked. Readers can get links to all archives at http://pastebin.com/agUFkEEa
Want more Interesting News like this? Sign up here to receive the best of 'The Hacker News' delivered daily straight to your inbox.
Subscribe for Updates