- Leaked the personal details of tens of thousands of FBI agents and US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) employees.
- Hacked into the AOL emails of CIA director John Brennan.
- Hacked into the personal email and phone accounts of the US spy chief James Clapper.
- Broke into the AOL emails of the FBI Deputy Director Mark Giuliano.
Crime Unite Released a Statement
- Conspiracy to commit unauthorised access to computer material contrary to Section 1 Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- Conspiracy to commit unauthorised access with intent to commit further offences contrary to Section 2 Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- Conspiracy to commit unauthorised acts with intent to impair or with recklessness as to the impairing operation of a computer contrary to Section 3 Computer Misuse Act 1990.
Accused Teen: Authorities Ruining My Life
"I am innocent until proven guilty so I have nothing to be worried about," the teen said. "They are trying to ruin my life."