Good news for iOS 8.4 users! The Chinese jailbreaking team TaiG has finally released its long-awaited Untethered Jailbreak tool for Apple's iOS 8.4 mobile operating system for the Mac OS X platform.
Yes, TaiG Jailbreak is now officially available for OS X users that will allow you to jailbreak iOS 8.4 on your Mac computer without having to resort to using a virtual machine.
In late June, the TaiG team released the Jailbreak tool (.exe) only for Windows version, forcing Macs users to rely on other applications or use Boot Camp to tweak their iOS devices.
TaiG Jailbreak for Mac, currently at Mac version 1.0.0, is designed from the ground up to support versions of iOS mobile operating system from 8.1.3 to 8.4. You can download the tool from the project's website.
How to JailBreak your Device?
- The process of jailbreaking the device is so easy; anyone can do it.
- Download and Install the App
- Disable 'Find My iPhone' on your device's iCloud settings before proceeding
- Plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to the Mac Computer
- Run the Jailbreak, and Install Cydia
- A reboot or two later, and your device will be jailbroken
The method of TaiG jailbreak is Untethered – a jailbreak where your iOS devices do not require any reboot every time with a connection to an external device capable of executing commands on the device.