What these Unwanted Program Does?
According to the company, the OKO software is used for enhancing computer performance by "updating the firmware, drivers, and pre-installed apps" as well as "scanning junk files and find factors that influence system performance."
Expert way! How to Remove Lenovo Service Engine (Rootkit)
- Know your System Type (whether it's a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows)
- Browse to the Lenovo Security Advisory, and select the link for your specific Lenovo machine.
- Click the "Date" button for the most recent update.
- Search for "Lenovo LSE Windows Disabler Tool" and Click the download icon next to the version that matches your version of Windows.
- Open the program once it downloads. It will remove the LSE software.