This utility provides a Web interface for remote operation c operating system and its service / daemon.
- Authorization for cookies
- Server Information
- File manager (copy, rename, move, delete, chmod, touch, creating files and folders)
- View, hexview, editing, downloading, uploading files
- Working with zip archives (packing, unpacking) + compression tar.gz
- SQL Manager (MySql, PostgreSql)
- Execute PHP code
- Working with Strings + hash search online databases
- Bindport and back-Connect (Perl)
- Bruteforce FTP, MySQL, PgSQL
- Search files, search text in files
- Support for * nix-like and Windows systems
- Antipoiskovik (check User-Agent, if a search engine then returns 404 error)
- You can use AJAX
- Small size. The boxed version is 22.8 Kb
- Choice of encoding, which employs a shell.
- Remove comments from the first line .
- Added option to dump certain columns of tables.
- the size of large files are now well defined .
- in the file properties field “Create time” changed to “Change time” (http://php.net/filectime).
- Fixed a bug that caused not working mysql brute force if there was a port of the server .
- Fixed a bug due to which one can not see the contents of a table called download in the database.