This utility provides a Web interface for remote operation c operating system and its service / daemon.
- Authorization for cookies
- Server Information
- File manager (copy, rename, move, delete, chmod, touch, creating files and folders)
- View, hexview, editing, downloading, uploading files
- Working with zip archives (packing, unpacking) + compression tar.gz
- SQL Manager (MySql, PostgreSql)
- Execute PHP code
- Working with Strings + hash search online databases
- Bindport and back-Connect (Perl)
- Bruteforce FTP, MySQL, PgSQL
- Search files, search text in files
- Support for * nix-like and Windows systems
- Antipoiskovik (check User-Agent, if a search engine then returns 404 error)
- You can use AJAX
- Small size. The boxed version is 22.8 Kb
- Choice of encoding, which employs a shell.
- Remove comments from the first line .
- Added option to dump certain columns of tables.
- the size of large files are now well defined .
- in the file properties field “Create time” changed to “Change time” (http://php.net/filectime).
- Fixed a bug that caused not working mysql brute force if there was a port of the server .
- Fixed a bug due to which one can not see the contents of a table called download in the database.
Want more Interesting News like this? Sign up here to receive the best of 'The Hacker News' delivered daily straight to your inbox.
Subscribe for Updates