Sandcat Browser 2.0 Released, Penetration Testing Oriented Browser
Sandcat Browser version 2.0 includes several user interface and experience improvements, an improved extension system, RudraScript support and new extensions.
What is Sandcat Browser?
The fastest web browser combined with the fastest scripting language packed with features for pen-testers. Sandcat Browser is a freeware portable pen-test oriented multi-tabbed web browser with extensions support developed by the Syhunt team, the same creators of the Sandcat web application security scanner. The Sandcat Browser is built on top of Chromium, the same engine that powers the Google Chrome browser, and uses the Lua language to provide extensions and scripting support.
This first Sandcat Browser release includes the following pen-test oriented features:
- Live HTTP Headers
- Request Editor extension
- Fuzzer extension with multiple modes and support for filters
- Lua Executor extension -- allows you to load and run external Lua scripts
- Syhunt Gelo
- HTTP Brute Force, CGI Scanner scripts and more.
User Interface & Experience Enhancements
- New windows will now open in new Tabs.
- Navigation bar now behaves like Firefox's or Opera's.
- Improved multi-tab support.
- Improved source tab.
- Added a simple cookie logging extension.
Sandcat Browser Extension Development Kit
The Sandcat Browser Extension Development Kit is now available here. It also includes the source of all the Sandcat Browser extensions.